Creative Reformer Variations<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1979

Creative Reformer Variations
Troy McCarty
Class 1979

Watch this Class
Hi Troy, thanks for a great class it was so great to learn some new variations of the moves and I can feel those muscles have worked! Bit tricky doing the oblique moves without a box but I modified and got it :) I'm looking forward to more of your classes :)
This video keeps stopping at 17 minutes not sure why.
Jodie ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with this video. I recommend switching to our Alternate Video Player so you can choose a lower quality. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
AnnS
Lovely class! Thanks so much, Troy--the smallest movements can be so effective!
2 people like this.
Exactly what the doctor ordered ! This one's a keeper. Loved the walking simulation, the pinkie cue, side over seq, side arm seq...and the balancing thigh stretch...to name a few! Thank you - again PA is my BEST investment
Sharon O
Great session! Thank you for the great cues and new twists on classic moves! Grateful ??
Hi Sharon:
Thanks for watching my class. I have some other classes on PA and I hope you get a chance to watch them.
Thanks again
Troy
Hi Jennifer Schultz:
So happy you enjoyed my class. I have other classes on PA I hope you get a chance to watch them.
Thanks again
Troy
I loved the small twist increased for the arm touching the shoulder while sitting facing the tower! i'm going to use it for sure. Twist your spine and make it healthy :)
Thank you Troy McCarty!
My favorite class so far. Going to look for more with Troy !!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin