Cat Walkover Prep<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2168

Cat Walkover Prep
Amy Havens
Class 2168

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love it! Can't believe I missed this one. Came across it when searching for walkover on table. Brilliant ideas and sequences.
1 person likes this.
Having watched it made notes and done the sequence myself whole way through the walkover was not quite a breeze but I did it 3 times! Feeling great and ready fir my classes this evening. Some much needed movement for my body. Thanks amy
Hi Jo.....Glad you enjoyed class and recognized the progression and prep for the walk over. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my class.
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
Amy it was so nice to watch you 'teach' a student in front of you. I found it quite different from your other classes where you teach us virtually. It is very inspiring to watch you observe and work with the body in front of you. I got a whole other experience from this class doing it this way - in a very positive way!
Hi Sandy......this feedback is incredibly useful for me, thank you very much. Yes...when I'm teaching solo here on PA it's a very different experience than when I have other bodies in front of me to teach with/to. I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience with this class as it was presented this way. I do have other classes on the site that I have students I'm teaching to. Take a look at those too!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful Amy! Your student was wonderful too! I always enjoy your classes and always get a nugget of gold from them!
Thank you so much Amy!
1 person likes this.
I love this course, lot of challenge. I can't do the walking over because my ceiling is not high 😢Thanks Amy it's a great course!
Glad you liked this Ginette, sorry it took me awhile to get back to you this time!
1 person likes this.
So glad I found this today! Amy - you are wonderful! I love your tempo and your cues and your presence for your client, - I saw you doing it not for the camera but for her/ with her in that moment! Admirable!
And I did the class and finished with the walkover - all by myself in the room!! Tataa!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin