Q & A<br>Courtney Miller<br>Tutorial 2232

Q & A
Courtney Miller
Tutorial 2232

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
Wow!! Thanks so much really enjoyed this. Will be watching/listening again to utilize all the tips. Two of my favorite instructors on PA. Looking forward to more .
2 people like this.
Bravo! I loved the breakdown of Teaser. Very helpful,
Thank you Courtney for the very helpful explanations! You are simply amazing. Keep up spreading that positive energy and the wonderful knowledge you have.
1 person likes this.
I am really enjoying this interview and find it very relevant! As a pilates enthusiast and Occupational Therapist, I find it very interesting that there is not yet an official standardized pilates rehabilitation assessment. It's always important in my field to have relevant/meaningful/reliable/valid Evaluations which may or may not be administered after a formal or informal assessment. I know Courtney has a PT background and you could also take some of our OT rehab assessments and they would be interesting to apply to pilates clients. :)
1 person likes this.
I am only 15 minutes into the interview (I have to watch it a little bit at a time due to our daily lives here AKA active kids!!). I SO appreciate Courtney's encouragement at the beginning re: setting appropriate, realistic goals and being proud when you meet them. I may have an opportunity to meet the Great Lisa Hubbard this year and I am currently weak and cannot do her method as well as I have been able to in the past. Pilates is Beautiful movement and PROGRESS though and finding that inner Joy of Movement. You professionals are very kind and smart and helpful and if we just continue to Trust Pilates for its benefits, we will get stronger and more powerful!!! Can't wait to get my Smart Bells tomorrow. GREAT INTERVIEW. IT's REALLY FUN to Watch so far!!!!
1 person likes this.
LOVE Courtney! So many reasons why, but I love her obvious passion, wealth of "logically sound" knowledge, very infectious enthusiasm and fun positive spirit! She's a "natural" at teaching with great intuition. She makes Pilates "accessible" to everyone with her succint cueing and modifications. It's amazing how she can infuse athleticism into her workout while keeping the "essence" of Pilates intact...not easy to do!! I would love to find out if Courtney offers any educational classes/workshops. She is a fantastic mentor:)
Nice interview ladies, enjoyed it.
This was really helpful for me. Well worth watching twice. Thanks Courtney, Amy and PA! I'm really looking forward to more of these. I don't think I can ever say "I've arrived" as far as teaching. There is always more to learn. Its infinite. What a beautiful spirit and example. Thank you so much
I adore Courtney Miller. Her enthusiasm and positive attitude are contagious. She inspires me to become a better teacher and persons:).
Very helpful. As far as the tennis ball for opening up the chest and shoulder.......I would encourage doing Yamuna Body Rolling. A great way to roll your body with a ball for myofascial release. There is a specific order to the routines and also precautions. Thank you!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin