Q & A<br>Courtney Miller<br>Tutorial 2232

Q & A
Courtney Miller
Tutorial 2232

Watch this Tutorial
DJ
DJ
thank you
would love to know answers to more questions ? is this possible?
Thank you so much PA for having Courtney share her wisdom and experience!! She is an inspiration for sure!

Courtney you should come back more often, your classes and the way you talk through them are so helpful and explanatory that i feel like i've just had a certification class!

Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Great start for Q & A. Loved it. Keep going. Thank you so much.
1 person likes this.
Loved this Q&A session with Courtney. Hope you do more with others as well. Thanks.
Thank you for choosing my question! I feel so thrilled and honored! The two tennis balls in a sock has been just so yummy on my back. Such a creative way to release tension. Someday, somehow I would love to take a lesson with you. Cheers, Rachel
Love, love, love!! Courtney I enjoy your classes so much and this first Q&A was great. Pilates Anytime is such a great resource for me as an instructor I find inspiration in every instructor and every class. Thanks!
Courtney, I just hope I get to study under you one day! Come to PITTSBURGH or Scottsdale!!! and In the meantime film more for PA.
Kathleen M
Every question and every answer was helpful to me, thank you and please do more Q & A's!
Hope Courtney comes back for another one of these!
Loved your first Q&A! I am in teacher training and I find this an excellent way to learn from the best. Susan you also did a great job and chose super questions to ask. Thank you and I look forward to the next one.

Thank you
Theresa
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin