Full-Body Experience<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2233

Full-Body Experience
Meredith Rogers
Class 2233

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Meredithhh:)))))) I cannot wait to try this!!!! Thank you.
Kathy P
2 people like this.
Nice work Meredith. We're always looking for ways to use our reformer/towers. Would love to see more now that you have them available to work on. Can't wait to try this tomorrow in the studio. Thank you!
Marlisa E
2 people like this.
Fantastic class! Thank you, Meredith! I love playing with my reformer/tower combo and this work was so good. Feeling lengthened from head to toe and connected to my powerhouse. I love the leg work in springs and allowing the pauses to calm the carriage before continuing movement....deep, deep work. Just so you know, I was able to modify all of the exercises shown from behind the tower by stepping into the well or standing on the head rest (springs loaded to stabilize, of course). My tower is attached to the wall so I was excited that those modifications worked. Thanks for your creative and excellent teaching!
Meredith ,my pilates star ??
Every Thursday I'm waiting for your class ,and every time I'm enjoying from inspiring class ,that makes me a better Pilates teacher.
Keep going, you're amazing.
1 person likes this.
This is the first time I've been able to use my reformer/tower combo at home thanks to the deliberate pace of this class. Thank you, Meredith, for providing clear cues and transition suggestions. I got a great workout and I did not fall over or snap anything (which has secretly been my fear since purchasing this equipment)!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Loved it! I usually convert my reformer to a mat on my allegro II, it was really nice just bypassing all that and fully utilizing the back of my tower...thanks so much for putting together this sweet workout.
1 person likes this.
Great class Meri!
Miss u
Thank you, Hani!
Great to hear, Stacey! Thanks for taking class with me. :)
Thanks, ladies. This class was a bit experimental for me as I don't have a combo to play with...I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
I had fun! Thanks, Marlisa, for the additional ideas!
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin