Full-Body Experience<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2233

Full-Body Experience
Meredith Rogers
Class 2233

Watch this Class
Thanks, my love. Miss you too!!!
1 person likes this.
Love it! Especially the spinal extension work - really beautiful. What a wonderful class.
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Looking forward to your next reformer/tower video!
2 people like this.
Loved this! You are awesome Meredith! I just recently got the tower unit for my reformer too. Don't know why I waited so long.. I've been wanting one for like five years! I love it! More classes like these would be great! This one is definitely going into my favorites
Thanks, ladies...currently brainstorming my next one... :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great class. We have just introduced a Reformer/Tower class to our schedule and I was excited to see this. I am looking forward to you next one :)
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful class Meerdith !
Thank you so much !
I missed the spring setting on the reformer for the abs and hip work ?
Hi Maro,
I used one spring for the ab and hip work and, for me, it was plenty. I believe that it would also be quite challenging on an half spring as well...
Hope you are well! See you in the spring. :)
1 person likes this.
Watched a few classes from the other instructors and they are all great.
Meredith, Im a pilates instructor in Sydney, Australia and I related to your teaching style beautifully. Great quick routine. Your explanations and interpretations are easy to execute and understandable. Looking forward to watching your other routines.
Kathy
Hi Kathy,
Thanks so much for taking class with me and touching base.
My husband is from Sydney and I teach there sometimes when we come to visit...perhaps you and I will meet in person one day.
Cheers!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin