Creative Mat Flow<br>Sara Colquhoun<br>Class 2444

Creative Mat Flow
Sara Colquhoun
Class 2444

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
That was a "happy Pilates class"! Loved everything: the flow, exercise sequence, raising up the heart rate in the end... Great ideas to share. Thanks and looking forward to more of your classes on PA!
Loved your dynamic, enthusiastic class. Fabulous instructor, you deserved to win the competition.
Vicente Diaz De Leon
Awsome, dynamic and very fun. Fan Kicks! Are amazing and great for my swimming and backstroke practice at the pool. Muy agradecido ! Heaps of appreciation !
Fun…Great class!!Love the new variations!!
Welcome to pilates anytime, I hope I see more from you!!!
sandyjgrant
I watched the class first and thought to myself, ugg, this is going to be hard. After some procrastinating, I did it and loved it. What was so good about it, was there was such a nice mix of exercise difficulty that the hard stuff was over before there was time to get tired or discouraged..and it got snuck in with no forewarning :) Which also doesn't give the mind a chance to taint the body. Loved seeing the snake in there too - love this exercise and it was so well prepared with all the previous exercises. A great sequence and super energy and transitions. Can't wait for more!
Really enjoyed the creativity here thankyou
Ash
I don't know why the 2/3 level classes have to move quickly so that it's difficult to get set up properly. So many instructors just teaching exercise.
Lovely exercises!
Where did you buy your Pilatesleggings and the wonderful shirt? Thank you :)
So proud of you! Gorgeous class, beautifully taught, always. Xx
Brilliant class!
11-20 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin