Good Morning Mat<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 3263

Good Morning Mat
Troy McCarty
Class 3263

Watch this Class
I never tire of taking a slow, deliberate, basics class from a new perspective. Love your casual, enthusiastic, vibe, Troy. Thank you.
Hi Marta
Casual and enthusiastic is how I teach. Thank you for taking my class. Check out my others!!
1 person likes this.
very good explanations...I enjoyed a lot...
1 person likes this.
Thank you Troy for sharing with us your morning routine, i love the simplicity and efficacy of the exercise. The cueing and the explanation during the pause were very helpful, i love pressing both palm together during the single leg kick, it wakes up my serratus muscle.Thank you again.
Hi Cigdem: Thanks for watching my class. Check out my others on PA let me know what you think!!
Hi Nesrine: Simplicity and efficiency are valuable tools when we teach. So happy we got your serrates to wake up. Thanks for watching and commenting I love it!! I have other videos on PA check them out an let me know what you think!!
Thank you Troy very well explained class. I really enyoyed it!
Letizia:
Im so happy you like my class. I try to explain and keep things clear and concise when I teach. I have more videos on PA let me know what you think.
Lina S
I like the way you share your knowledge. I like when teachers explain how they themselves learn an exercice or "catch" the purpose. I found it inspiring to present the exercise, pause, explain it better, and then explore it further. I'll try that approach in my own classes. It helps people connect thoughts and sensations.

Thank you very much.
Thank you for a great class, and for sharing your knowledge and purpose of each exercise. I loved how you related it to dance movements, it made so much more sense finally!! You are a wonderful teacher.
11-20 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin