Mobilizing Cadillac<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 598

Mobilizing Cadillac
Kristi Cooper
Class 598

Watch this Class
Love, love, love this class!! Did it with the 10 minute class you offered before hand as a warm up! Hip opener work was fabulous. Thank you! Great start for a new year! Thanks Kristi!
You're most welcome!
just finished this class - it was fantastic!! It's going into my favorites. Thank you.
Ty Kristi, I did this workout this morning.. I found it floating around in my favorites file. Now I recalled why I saved it!! Its a wondeful workout ..esp with my back feeling so tight at the start.. by the end I feel much more flexible in my spine.. only thing is I dont have a cadillac but a reformer with Tower .. I truly miss the hanging back on cadillac!! Can you suggest a good modification for that exercise ?/ I ended up on my Exo chair and did lateral flexion with a back extension included. Thanks again
Thanks Jamie and Denise! Jamie, the only thing I can come up with while using the Tower that is close to Hanging Back is going into a high bridge out of Seated push through. I think I do the whole sequence EXCEPT for the high bridge in this class, but here is a good picture of Karen Sanzo doing it.
Amazing workout Kristi! Thank you so much! :)
1 person likes this.
Just beautiful! I cracked up when you made the comment about your feet during footwork. Good foot alignment is so important and sometimes so hard to obtain.
Oh dear Annie, what did I go and say now?!
1 person likes this.
Kristi, you always say the right thing at the exact right time. Thanks for the great class!
L0VED this one Kristi!!! I will be back again and again!!! Thank you*
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin