Reformer Basic Variations<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 796

Reformer Basic Variations
Zayna Gold
Class 796

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome full body workout. Thank you Zayna!
2 people like this.
Thank you Katherine. I love getting a full body workout using basic Level One Reformer repertoire. Zayna
1 person likes this.
Zayna - thank you for this reformer workout! My Level 1 class really enjoyed it!! I appreciate your attention to detail and the sequencing of the exercises - great combination!
1 person likes this.
Like the detailed cueing.
Hi Mary and Janie,
Thanks so much. I use the same release cues in my Mat 2 video #795. Check it out and let me know how you like it! Zayna
Thank you Zayna, love the glute & hami blasts! Wonderful cueing!
Thank you Judy. Never enough glutes and hamstrings!
Can you be more specific on how you are to release your hips?
4 people like this.
Hi Jeannene,
Often people grip their hip flexors throughout their Pilates or Barre workout. If this is a problem for you it helps to place your hands right at the hip crease. During Footwork, abdominal curls and standing exercises like knee lifts or squats notice whether or not your hip flexors are gripping or if you feel your hips tightening more than the muscles you are supposed to be working. If so, exhale with a "ha" breath and imagine your hip crease melting under your hands. With each exhale think of your front hips softening and your pelvis/low back widening. As though you are letting go. Please let me know if this helps. If it does, let me know which cues worked. And if it doesn't I will give you some more tips! Also try my PA Mat workout #795 in which I use many cues for hip release that may help you. Good luck! Zayna
loved it! It may be level 1 but what a fabulous chance to go deeper and work hard. I will definitely use these ideas in my classes!
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin