Reformer Basic Variations<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 796

Reformer Basic Variations
Zayna Gold
Class 796

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brenda! This is also a great way to teach a multi level class. Start with these basic cues and then layer on Level Two and Level Three choreography for your advanced clients while the beginners can stay at this level of choreography and work with the essence of the exercise. Stay in touch!
nice easy workout. thanks
1 person likes this.
Hey how about barre class from Zayna on Pilatesanytime?!
I have her Burn At the Barre DVD and she does an exceptional barre class.
Oops! So sorry--I meant Boston Body Barre DVD! I love barre workouts and I have so many DVDs I get them mixed up :)
1 person likes this.
Hi Brenda,
Ha Ha! As long as you love my DVD you can call it whatever you want
Glad you are enjoying my Barre Workout. My Barre teacher training program was recently acquired by Balanced Body so I am running Balanced Body Barre teacher trainings across the country. Let me know if you are interested! Feel free to email me privately at education@bostonbody.com!
1 person likes this.
Great total body workout! Cueing was terrific. Thanks Zayna!
Donna L
Great level 1 class! Thank you Zayna! I wish I lived closer to your studios. I love your classes. I always learn so much more. :)
Thank you Donna! Glad you are enjoying it. Zayna
It would be helpful to add that a long box is used in this video. I have a aero pilates instead of a reformer and had to improvise. Loved using the sponge though
Hi Tania,
This point has come up before and though I know many people have home Reformers that don't automatically come with a box, the box is considered a part of the Reformer traditionally. At one point I went to mark all the Reformer classes that use a box but I realized it was not good to act as if the box was added when the traditional choreography always includes a box no matter what level you are. I also stopped because only about 10 of our classes didn't use the box when a Reformer was involved. To help the many folks who have Aero Reformers and the like, I created a video of how you could modify when you don't have a box. Here is a link to that class. The suggestions should allow you to take most of our Reformer classes....

No Reformer Box?
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin