Connected Mat Workout<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3158

Connected Mat Workout
Lesley Logan
Class 3158

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Good flow... I love the magic circle ideas for finding your seat. I will use those in my class. Thass...lol ... I've coined the term butthigh sounds like (bathigh). Great job Lesley!!!
Brenda HA! I want to "LOVE" this post! I may try to steal your "bathigh!" I also like "second seat" ( I may have used that in one of my older videos here) and thuttocks. Thank you for taking another one of my classes! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lesley Logan first class I have actually done of yours on PA and it's now made me want to try out some more, this was hard but love the flow and your energy. I was hoping to come to your workshop in the UK but not able to but hopefully you will be back in the UK at some point soon
1 person likes this.
Darren I am so happy you enjoyed my latest mat class on here. I have another one and hope you enjoy it as well. I am bummed to hear I won't meet you this trip out to the UK. I know Julie and I would love to have you. Next time for sure! Thank you for taking class with me and your lovely words xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Great class Lesley Logan 😘😘😘
1 person likes this.
Wow! That was fantastic, I'm going to feel it tomorrow
1 person likes this.
Nancy beyond ecstatic you took my class here! thank you so much xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Eleshia I hope you felt all the greatness in good ways when you woke up. Thank you for taking my class and for your comment. I know I love a class I'll "feel tomorrow." xx~LL
1 person likes this.
I did indeed, looking forward to doing it again soon x
1 person likes this.
Love the cues . Very instructive. Nice class. Will try it out tonight
31-40 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin