Unilateral Reformer <br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3164

Unilateral Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3164

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love unilateral!!! Thank you very much Amy!!!
Me too Barbara L , thank you for taking class with me!
1 person likes this.
I’m really loving the unilateral /asymmetry classes. This one seemed gentle but I’m sure shaking. Loved it. (I guess I’m taking a lot of Amy classes right now too. :)
Hi Kim F thank you for taking class with me!  I hope you're enjoying the variety I offer.  The unilateral work is dear to me as I am very aware of some of my imbalances.  It's important to share options for folks too as many of us has subtle or sometimes not so subtle differences from side to side.  Plenty of "ah-ha" moments for sure!
Kelly B
1 person likes this.
Terrific class that I return to again and again!  The unilateral work is a great reminder of why Pilates is so good for me.
Thank you so much Kelly B !  I'm a big fan of doing unilateral exercises too, much needed for many of us!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy - I love unilateral work and have recently come to the conclusion that any asymmetry that may be present shouldn't be viewed as a deficiency, but rather as information about the body to build awareness, better alignment and strength. The supine arm work was very telling. Thanks again!
Yes Patti S , most of us have some imbalances from side to side and top to bottom.  Using those to gather information about our bodies is the key, no judgement, but information!  
Christine S
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy a wonderful unilateral class.
Hi Christine S , thank you so much!  This one felt really good for me as well!

41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin