Day 3: Hips, Glutes & Thighs<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4040

Day 3: Hips, Glutes & Thighs
Carrie Pages
Class 4040

Watch this Class
Jane M
This was my first class. I signed up for the 10 day challenge of Wednesday (today) and Monday. It kept me on day 3 no matter what I did. Enjoyed. Will I have trouble finding lesson 4?
Jane M ~ I looked at your account and it appears that you signed up to receive new classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. You can go to the settings for the challenge to update it so that the videos unlock daily if you prefer to see more! Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any trouble and we can help you with this.
Rhiannon W
Thank you for this BURN!! The hips and glutes are on fire, loved the shoulder work at the end. Tough but needed. 
Laurence F
Such a fab class! I love how smooth it all looks and yet how powerful and strong the movements are (all done with that wonderful smile of yours, Carrie!). Straight into my Favourites! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Stick a fork in me!  LOL #ImDone 
I feel this challenge is more yoga than Pilates. I'm a Pilates instructor and am pretty fit and strong, but the flexibility required for many of these exercises is beyond me and not something I have come across in Pilates before. I'm sure for some, it's great. But for those with tight hamstrings, hip flexors or shoulders (I have all three!), many of these exercises are out of reach. I'll keep going, though, as it's always valuable to see what others are doing!
Jemima
Amazing loved that Class, thank you! Always thought Pilates was not for me but I’m finding my mind is being changed.
Blair O
Carrie, this hips, glutes, thighs class really showed me how to target some muscles and joints that I really need to strengthen because I've been having a lot of pain in the front of my hip/groin...the aductor? rectus femorus? (I've been trying to understand what's going on by looking at anatomy illustrations! :) 

The clam was a suggestion the physical therapist gave me, and this series really helped me challenge all those different muscles and connections. Being able to do it and also feel the way it already was strenghtening really made me feel more hopeful.

I really like your challenges, and I appreciate your style of coaching...you don't try to pump us up too much, but you also don't say like ugh this is so hard. It's stable and reassuring and enjoyable. Thanks! 

Also, where are you from? Your accent is subtle but sounds like it's from my neck of the woods. I grew up in mid to north eastern Misssissippi, near the Alabama border. 
1 person likes this.
Hi Blair!  Thanks so much for your kind words...I am from North Carolina!
Sumana Ramanan D
I like this programme, but the last bit was not quite level 2. It calls for dancer-level flexibility to be able to get the legs so high up.
51-60 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin