playing the videos

when i hit play, on the lowest level the site says it is loading and the center is spinning like it is loading but it never finishes loading. I have tried re-booting the computer and I have a strong internet signal. It never goes to play. Please help
Ted Johnson
For which class specifically, Judith? I'm able to view low quality videos in general, but perhaps there is a problem with a specific class video.
Hi,
for some reason the classes are not letting me move forward like they used to...for example if I want to skip and excercise and move forward to the next. I used to be able to do that but now it's not working.
Ted Johnson
See my response in generals. Basically, this works only for the normal and HD quality.
Sharon O
Unable to load Cecile Bankston Foam Roller workout, though I'm able to view other videos. When I received error using Mozilla, switched to IE, also tried on Safari. The loading spinner just keeps spinning. Let me know if you can help. Thank you
Ted Johnson
Could you let me know what your error says, and which quality you were trying to watch? (low, normal, hd)?
Ted Johnson
I think Cecile's class should be working for you now. I checked out all our formats and there seemed to be a problem with just the normal quality video. I believe the issue is now corrected.
Sharon O
Thank you so much, Ted. All better :)
I've spent nearly a half hour today and can't get ANY class to run. I perservered with 207 and 167 rather than jumping around and STILL never got a class to run successfully. Just eternal "loading." Not the kind of stretching I had in mind to start to my day......
Ted Johnson
Hi Joni,

We hate to hear that people have trouble watching our videos. I don't see any widespread issues today, with hundreds of videos viewed in their entirety by others. Do you tend to have a slow or unreliable internet connection in general?

Here's a trick that might work for you: Select the "low" quality and press "pause" just after the video starts playing. Then wait for the progress bar to fill all the way up before pressing "play".
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin