Lower Body Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 862

Lower Body Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 862

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
HI Jodie,
I am not living in the USA right now ( costa Rica) Otherwise I would have said - contact me, but if you look up www.ojaihealingmovement.com, they sell the half rollers- technically they are a foam roller that has been cut in half...
Good luck, well worth getting one.
Thanks Niedra.
Tried this class simply because I didn't have time for a 1 hour class-What a pleasant surprise! I didn't even know my legs were tight, but i'm feeling so relaxed after> I will definitely repeat this class.
Niedra, I love your pilates videos! You are excellent at explaining the hows and whys which takes the work to the next level. This workout is great in helping my over tight hips and hamstrings. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
So glad to know that this workout is helpful. Enjoy the work.
Lori
I’ve been healing a calf injury for a number of months now and that is the best calf release I’ve gotten. I just love all of your release work videos! I use your foot release and neck and shoulder release methods as well. I have learned so much from you and thank you so much!

I have one question for the roll down. How much of your body is on the wall? It was hard to tell from the camera angle. I can get all of my upper half on the wall but my legs have to be further out in front of me. I did feel a great stretch in my back body that way, but want to make sure I’m doing it correctly.

Thanks so very much!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comment I am so pleased to read about how much this work is helping you. Regarding the roll down: Your legs will definitely be in front of you just like the normal wall roll down. You goal is to get as much of your back against the wall, but realistically a lot of it will probably not be touching. It also depends on how far from the wall you place your feet and the block - you can play around with different angles and see which one feels best on your body. Your intention is simply to roll down and up a few times ( I often tell clients to do it X10 - as each roll releases another layer of tension out of the back line of the body) . Just feel how much of your back is against the wall each time, there is no " correct way" to do this, as we all have restrictions in our bodies, and the intention is to bring movement back into the areas we are compromised.
hope this helps - enjoy.
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin