Expand and Contract Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1117

Expand and Contract Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1117

Watch this Class
Thank you Jennifer and my sweet, sweet Maria. I miss you so much!
2 people like this.
Ohhh Meredith you always give a wonderful class! I loved it and it made my night! Thanks very much.
1 person likes this.
Meredith, your classes are always so great. Thank you for the inspiration. I'll be in Santa Barbara at the end of the month (from where I live in Panama City, Panama) and beyond excited to go take a class with you! Can't wait.
How exciting, Nancy!! Make sure to let me know when so I can make space on my schedule!! Can't wait to meet you.
I absolutely have loved every single class I have ever done of yours. Iove the faster pace but this class created such core control and the back section has me feelin it. thanks so much. look forward to more mat classes with different apparatus
Thank you Emelye Jane! I will certainly try to film more mat with props soon. But, until then, be sure to look back in the archives. I'm certain you will find more than enough to keep you busy there.
Clemencia Puerta
Meredith!!... You saved me with this Class.... your ideas with the Ring are just Great!... I did it today, and I am planning to use your repertoire in some of my Classes... could I ?
Clemencia Puerta use whatever you wish! xx
1 person likes this.
Such a fun one! 
Marissa thanks! xx
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin