10 Moves To Do Every Day<br>Madeline Black<br>Tutorial 1599

10 Moves To Do Every Day
Madeline Black
Tutorial 1599

Watch this Tutorial
This video is terrific! I feel like every sedentary individual needs to see this. Thank you!
Patty Hafen
I love this short tutorial. I was just telling some of my clients today about how good hanging is for the spine, and I always tell them to adjust their seats in the car so that the neck is aligned with the spine - not leaned back or forward - then to gently press the back of the head into the headrest. Thank you!
Thank you Madeline! I've been sitting all day in front of my laptop and this really was helpful - I'm going to add this to my favorites so I can keep coming back to it. By the way, I love your t-shirt :)
1 person likes this.
Love this. Simple and effective. Will be giving this little set to all my clients.
Maria, Sydney
1 person likes this.
Feels great!
Ann S
1 person likes this.
Great exercises to keep mobile for seniors!! Thanks
More explanation on why these particular exercises are beneficial and the muscles recruited to execute. Thanks
Madeline Black
Hi Denise, try them and feel the benefit. You are engaging all the muscles.
1 person likes this.
I love these and have started them myself, feeling better already.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Madeline ~ I have done this tutorial many times (it's in my favorites) and never commented, my bad. I also use these 10 moves with my clients, they are so beneficial for our bodies. I thought I should let you know how much I appreciate your work.
21-30 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin