Spine Corrector Workout
Sharon G.
Class 1823

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class. Thank you for you excellent flow and clear cuing.
Thank you Beverly! I'm so glad you enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
I love revisiting this one. "The back of your body should feel like one piece" love that! I miss taking class!
I love your use of the changes in breath patterns and directional breath to enhance the movements, Sharon. Would love to see more of you on here!
Thank you Erin for your comment.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  I also have a Ladder Barrel class through Pilates Anytime with some similar directional breathing.  I hope you get a chance to try it sometime.  Take good care and Happy 2021 to you!
I definitely will! Thank you, Sharon! Happy, Healthy & Blessed 2021 to you, too! :)
Wow, this was deceptively challenging - and such deep work! I loved the trick with putting the Moon Box under the head while in extension on the corrector. I generally can put my head down without it as well, but the box really helped me access the extension and patterns around it in a new (maybe more relaxed?) way! Only thing I struggled with a little bit was the large amount of ribs-related cueing that I'm not that used to (back ribs away from the pelvis?) as well as the neck-related cueing (tractioning); my education didn't teach that so wasn't sure what to do with these But otherwise, really lovely and actually quite difficult class that I will definitely return to! Thank you Sharon!
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.