Sacroiliac Dysfunction <br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2037

Sacroiliac Dysfunction
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2037

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this tutorial and really helpful. Thankyou. In lockdown here and can't get for treatment so this really helped!
1 person likes this.
That was brilliant, thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial and in the past I have used this on clients in the studio.  I was wondering now that many of us are video teaching, how to adapt this since watching the client and touching are out of the picture.  Thanks!
Joanna G
1 person likes this.
This is amazing so many good cues and things to look out for. Thank you ladies. 
1 person likes this.
This class is an elixir for me. I struggle with crooked hips and this is something I can do on my own that addresses the misalignment effectively (and reduces visits to the physical therapist). Thank you so much.
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Sara A so glad to hear...music to my ears when folks are independently controlling their pain!
1 person likes this.
This needs to be in a regular rotation of classes for me, so helpful.  Question, because I have short quad dominate legs I often find it hard to feel my "hip" bones in the mat. Is it appropriate to place a small folded towel underneath in order to give me the tactile of feeling hips open and reaching into mat?
1 person likes this.
HELLO,, where exactly is your hand under her low back when she has her legs in table top and does the toes taps? and why do you focus on your hand being on her left side? thank you
1 person likes this.
I love your workshops and classes Sherri and watch your SI ones often.  When Amy was bridging around the 19 minute mark with the dowel as the "altimeter," you mentioned if one side drops it is an indication of glute weakness.  Is it weakness on the side that drops or the contralateral side?  For example:  If I'm doing a single leg bridge and my right foot is anchored to the mat and I lift my left knee tabletop and my pelvis drops to the left, is that a function of my right or left glute?  Likewise, standing in a single leg position on my right, if I lift my left knee as in marching and my left side hikes then would that be a function of my left glutes and I should cue the left glutes to anchor the pelvis? Many thanks!
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Tiffany L great questions!   "If I'm doing a single leg bridge and my right foot is anchored to the mat and I lift my left knee tabletop and my pelvis drops to the left"  If as you say, the pelvis drops on the left side it is the RIGHT gluteus maximus that is often weak.  
151-160 of 163

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin