Advanced Screening Skills<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 2118

Advanced Screening Skills
Brent Anderson
Workshop 2118

Watch this Workshop
Great workshop! I just had my hip replaced and the workshop was exactly what I needed for myself as well as for my clients.  Unfortunately I was unable to access the quiz, it says I need to watch the rest on the workshop? I did try relogging into my account but still nothing. Any other way to access the quiz?
Hi April, I believe we spoke on the phone this morning. If you are still having issues please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com
Noelle thanks! I was able to access the quiz no problem after we spoke. 
Hi I need some help getting access to the quiz. I watched some through website and some through your app so is says I’ve only watched 60%.
Cheryl S
After completion of workshop, if I am comfortable doing so, am I permitted to utilize the Polestar Fitness Screening with clients if not Polestar certified? Just making sure I do not infringe on copyright. 
Cheryl S ~ Yes, you can use the skills you learn in this workshop when you're teaching! I hope you enjoyed it!
Despite purchasing the workshop, I am unable to download the screening PDF. I'm getting a message that indicates that I do not have the credentials to access this information. Please let me know how this can be rectified. 
Marchel A
Thomas L, thanks for giving us the opportunity to correct the issue. 
Samantha T
Brent, this was a fantastic workshop! Thank you. I loved the very clear and concise information . I come from a different contemporary Pilates method (BASI), so I very much enjoyed learning a bit about the Polestar way. I am a Franklin Method educator as well and I enjoyed your cuing especially around the diaphragm and breath work. The case studies and then workouts around the two ladies was so well-rounded with nuggets of information built in throughout. This was a real treat! I will look for more from you. 
61-69 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin