Connecting to your Reformer<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 2829

Connecting to your Reformer
Lesley Logan
Class 2829

Watch this Class
Becky C
1 person likes this.
That was amazing! I LOVED the one foot in strap sequence. I learned ALOT about the twist to the right in my spine with that one. And reminded myself again that I can ALWAYS work deeper. Thank you for this great class!
Becky thank you so much for taking class with me! I am thrilled to hear you were able to go deeper! I love the single leg strap variation. It helps me see just how much I rely on one side. xx~LL
Denise Lynne L
Loved your cues & working out with you today Leslie!! I am sure I will be pleasantly sore tomorrow:)
1 person likes this.
Denise Lynne girl! LOVE THIS!! I hope you're thinking of me tomorrow ;) I love this class so much and glad you enjoyed it too! xx~LL
Diane Duvall
Nice Class!  Love your cuing to connect with the equipment.  Single-Leg Leg Circles are AMAZING...will be incorporating that into my teaching (when teaching in person on the Reformer again SOON!) and into my own workouts.  Thanks!!
Diane Duvall awe this is so lovely to hear! I hope you can enjoy them for yourself until you're back in person! Thank you so much for letting me know xx
41-46 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin