Full Studio Workout<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3169

Full Studio Workout
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3169

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
WOW! My handstand at the barrel has been the best one ever. I felt so light. Thank you Benjamin for an amazing workout, great preps and superb cueing.
1 person likes this.
I was really afraid to do this class but glad I did! I was able to do most everything and think I could've done the handstands had I had a spotter. The only other thing I could not accomplish was the one legged tendon stretch and I think that was all just fear. My shoulders feel wonderful right now. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T to you and Carrie!! ;)
1 person likes this.
Amazing I loved this! Thank you!!
This is fantastic! I learned so many drills for my handstands now. I actually got into my first handstand unassisted for the first time last week and now I am obsessed with working on it and nailing it correctly with great alignment. These moves will definitely help out! I especially am excited to try out the Tendon Stretch, and the movements on the Barrel. I haven't tried Grasshopper on the very bottom of the Ladder Barrel! I'll work my way up to that. Great session!
inspiring ! both of you!
Kris
Loved this class - challenging and lots of fun! But I will have to do it a couple more times to be able to handstand :D
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin