Upper Body Strengthening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3422

Upper Body Strengthening
Amy Havens
Class 3422

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Gary , thank you for taking the time to leave a comment for me here.  Those hand weights are deceiving aren't they?  It really doesn't take much weight to get a great workout and deep connection to the center of the body!!  Glad you made it through.  look forward to seeing you in class soon!

Caroline C
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy.... I love this class and do it at least twice a week.... can you recommend others of yours similar to building upper body strength ... thank you 🙌🏻
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Really fantastic upper body class - the detail in your instruction is so beneficial.  thank you.
1 person likes this.
cHALLENGING.  WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS WORKOUT WEEKLY. 
CHARLOTTE R DJ Caroline C , thank you all SO very much for your positive feedback and comments..and for enjoying this upper body focused class so much!  
CHARLOTTE R DJ Caroline C thank you all SO much for this positive feedback and for enjoying this upper body focused class so much.  I have a new sculpting Mat up  that focuses quite a bit on upper body too.  You might enjoy that one as well Caroline C .  Let me know!
KATIE T
1 person likes this.
Love listening to you.  Great class and looking forward to using these exercises with my clients 
Thank you so much KATIE T !!

Great class, I didn’t have a ball so I grabbed the closest thing I had near me, an apple! Loved the magic ring work.
Just love this class, than you Amy!
41-50 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin