Energizing Mat<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 3713

Energizing Mat
Christi Idavoy
Class 3713

Watch this Class
Nati P
I loved the exercises for the hips and legs! 
Fran B
Discovered how much more strength I need in my legs. The standing on one leg poses challenged me to my 67 year-old core. Can’t wait to do it again.
Just what I needed for my incredibly tight hips. Counted 10 cracks, snaps, pops and little adjustments where things in the hips and low back aligned into place. :) I also liked the standing rotation with the leg up - to bring more awareness of when exactly my pelvis wants to shift from neutral.
Cynthia G
Wow.  I have not greeted a whole bunch of my body for years.  This is so great.  Thanks for giving us this class and sharing your knowledge. Also for making me feel I can do some of those moves.  Leg strength is so important for fall prevention. 
Deborah R
Felt my body much better aligned when I came to standing position at the end. Thank you.
I also love to throw in the shoelace hip mobility walk across the mat. I felt excited (ultra cool) to see I teach something you do! The unusual walking type movements thread throughout are truly energizing. The class was so fun- delightful! Thank you. 
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin