Your Ideal Teacher Self<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 3873

Your Ideal Teacher Self
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 3873

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Niedra! Loved this tutorial, as it was good to reflect on the journey, yes I have had experiences with Pilates teachers who I need to be more mindful and empathetic, but these teachers have been able to provide me with the clarity through contrast on what type of Pilates instructor I want to be. Again, thanks for sharing and this community, it is really great to connect and read about other teachers experiences.
Niedra Gabriel
Jacqui exactly , reflection on whatever you experienced means you get to benefit even from what may, on the surface be negative. Well Done!
Thank you Niedra!
I appreciate everything you had to say in this video, but in particular your honesty about negative self-talk. I think it's easy to only talk about the good and just portray that "high self", especially online when you can really control what image you project. Admitting that we all have that self-doubt makes us human and it's ok and normal to have that, acknowledge it, and let it pass. Thanks again!
2 people like this.
Mel, you really hit the nail on the head! It's exactly like that for me.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Niedra,
This has helped me realise how my negative self talk makes me my worst enemy.
I have people tell me how much they love my classes and how much I have shared about Pilates, with them, has helped them, but i don't always see it. I therefor stepped away from teaching as I didn't feel I was right for it.

I see after your video how, if i believed in myself as much as others do in me, I would be doing what I chose to do. Which is , to share my knowledge and love for Pilates with others.
Niedra Gabriel
Danielle well done on seeing this. We are usually, our worst enemy, and what a waste.   Please step into your passion now, find a way to get back into teaching and learn to stop your negative self talk . Sometimes telling yourself to "shut up" is very effective ( I am smiling - but it works for me...) keep going
Thank you Niedra for making this series. I don't even know where to begin with a comment except to tell you how therapeutic this is in helping us unveil our gifts and showing us how to map out a purposefull path forward. You are truly unique and genuine. OXOXOX
Niedra Gabriel
Sabrina Swayder thank you for your post. I am delighted. I just read your bio about being a dancer in a new career ( not new at this date) so support you fully in re creating yourself during this pandemic and discovering your entrepreneurial self. Feel free to contact me if you have questions as you proceed. I am here to support teachers in discovering their power.
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Thank you.
Cyndi P
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel I often get overwhelmed with wanting to share all my knowledge right away, but I realized the teachers who resonate most with me, break down their lessons in organized formulas.  You have done just this in your tutorial in such a palatable way, with confidence, calmness and passion.   You are right there in my list.  Thank you!
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin