Day 10: Put it All Together<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4047

Day 10: Put it All Together
Carrie Pages
Class 4047

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this great challenge; please keep doing classes like these...I loved it
1 person likes this.
Absolutely enjoyed this challenge. Thank you.
2 people like this.
Thank you, Carrie! That was a really fun and challenging series! You introduced some great variations that I will have fun with for a long time.
1 person likes this.
Whew!!!! Did it!! It's true that as instructors we don't do the ones we don't like, so I almost quit at day 2!!!!! Thanks Carrie; great inspiration!
1 person likes this.
This is the first time I have done one of the PA Challenges.  I love it as did my body.  Going to repeat.  Best 20 minutes of my day. THANKS
Michael Mary S
Thanks for a super fun challenge.  I can't wait to do it all again.  You have the most beautiful back bends.  I'm still working on those!
Really enjoyed the challenge and getting back into a regular practice for me - thanks so much!  Will definitely repeat it!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Carrie, I really enjoyed your Challenge  and I am looking forward to using your variations in my classes. It was fun, challenging and worked my whole body. You have a great personality and engaging too. 
Thank you so much.
Carla 🤗
1 person likes this.
Thank you Carrie for a lot of energy and a lot of challenge. I really enjoyed and very hard worked each of 10 days, and that was awsome
Sofia P
1 person likes this.
I feel and I AM stronger. Thank you so much. Great challenge!! 
31-40 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin