Pilates Fit Blast<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4225

Pilates Fit Blast
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4225

Watch this Class
Anna E
1 person likes this.
Thank you, that was different and fun! Almost too fun at times: your take on our  responses at home made me laugh out loud! Just like hearing my own thoughts become a voiceover to my futile attempts to keep up! Giggling greetings from Sweden!
Cathleen Murakami
Anna.....the beauty and fun of zooming classes! Glad you got my humor and a big to you over there in Sweden!
Cathleen Murakami
Marg Hi Hi!  The beauty and hilarity of Zoom, right? Our jokes are always hilarious (to us!!) and we can never do wrong! Cheers to you and your work as well.
Cathleen Murakami
Jane so happy that you "felt" it and got into your body! Hugs to you.
Norita
1 person likes this.
Hello from Long Island, NY.  I enjoyed your class and your personality! Fun and good. Thank you.
Michele F
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness! Replacing one of my weekly weight workouts with this class from now on!! Loved it!!
Cathleen Murakami
NoritaZ , thanks so much and I love your name! Having fun is half of it, isn't it?!? Why do it if it's not FUN! Thanks for commenting, I so appreciate that! Hugs,
Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Michele, it's amazing what one can do at home with light weights or no weights!  It's also my new favorite thing.....just have some motivating music and off we go go go!  Cheers! Cathleen
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class.  Your comment about adding some speed and coordination to the routine to help retain quick mind/body response really resonated...something I have noticed declining in myself. I have really been working on it!   Thanks for letting me know I am not alone!:)
Shilpa K
1 person likes this.
superb session
31-40 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin