Your Delicious Spine<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4234

Your Delicious Spine
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4234

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
jess, isn't it amazing? I tweeked my own sacrum yesterday morning and was in a lot of discomfort.  I taught this type of movement in my own zoom room to my personal following today and basically "fixed" myself! Let me know if you two every wan tot join me!  Hugs, Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Pat, this kind of spinal movement is the absolute best.  You can always check out my own offerings of this on my personal website whenever you are inclined! Warmly, Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Kay, yep!  That's the magic of it all - so glad you enjoyed and lmk if you wish to partake again!  Warmly,
Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Adriana, so many roads leading to the same result of deliciousness in the body! Movement is movement, and one can trademark away but movement and breath belong to all! So happy to enjoyed it! Big hug, Cathleen
Cathleen Murakami
Laurel ...I thought I had responded to you, but tI don't see it! Congratulations on your pregnancy and just be sure you do move in a range that is very safe for your expanding body and looser ligaments, etc.  I'd love to receive a pic of you with your baby when he/she arrives! catrhleen@cathleenmurakami.com  xoxo
Wonderful gyro movement. Wd be great to see more of it here on PA. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
I teach pilates as well as GK and GT and I loved this class so much! Great to see it on PA. xo 
iOS
iOS
This is a violation of the agreements we sign as GK and GT instructors. I’m all about PA and opening up a diverse menu of movement modalities to those who need it, but we must ALL play by the SAME rules. I’ve been teaching Pilates and Gyro since 2003 and this most basic provision in the licensing agreement is probably the single most important aspect to maintaining the trademark and authenticity of what we all do as licensed instructors. It isn’t fair, right or legal. If you think I’m making a big deal out of nothing, think again, please. See it from the perspective of the many, many talented, gifted, honest and rule abiding instructors, such as myself, out there. It’s not fair to the rest of us and your doing this infringes upon our rights not only as fellow instructors but also as, essentially, stakeholders in the company. Aloha.
Kyzo B
I really loved this, I am going to book mark it for "rest" days, or days when I am to sore to work out but want to do something. Thank you so much! 
Great moves ! Thank you! Where are they coming from?
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin