Day 2: Core Strengthening<br>Laura Hanlon<br>Class 5089

Day 2: Core Strengthening
Laura Hanlon
Class 5089

Watch this Class
Moorea P
An abdominal heavy class, I was definitely sweating a lot in this class! I didn't have a ball and used a foam roller that worked quite well! 
Anna H
I loved the incorporation of the ball throughout the class. It added support for some exercises and made others more challenging. I liked where it was placed under the pelvis, really letting me access my deep abdominals. Truly a full body workout!!
Thank you for this class. I am noticing some very subtle improvements in my roll-ups and teasers. Very subtle! 
1 person likes this.
Holy cow!! This series is my first time taking your classes. That was definitely challenging and eye opening to where my body is at! I’m looking forward to repeating this class and getting stronger. As well as doing this whole series. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
Excellent start to my day. This might just be my new favorite ball class. The neck pull prep with ball behind low back was intense. I loved it! Finished feeling my core and inner thighs. Thank you! Looking forward to day 3. 
Laura
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lacey ! I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed the workout and are feeling all the right muscles! 
Laura
Claudia H thank you for your comment! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed class and plan to keep up with the challenge! 
Laura
Keep up the good work Patricia W ! This class will certainly help strengthen your core for the roll up and teaser!
Laura
Jess H - thank you for your kind words and comment. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed this class and were able to complete those very challenging Teasers at the end! 
So challenging! Worked up a great sweat and am now ready to take on my day! Thank you :)
51-60 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin