Niedra Gabriel
Class 5076

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amazing thank you so much, I love your sessions ❤️
1 person likes this.
Amazing thank you so much, I love your sessions ❤️
Niedra Gabriel
Trish M delighted to read ur post. This work is so much bigger than me …. It gives freedom to the person. 
Lisa
1 person likes this.
I suffered from neck pain (not unusual for me) and normally use a Melt roller. I didn't take it with me on holiday, but had an overball for pilates. I tried this session and it helped me even more than the roller sessions. I will start combining roller and ball sessions. Amazing, my neck pain has disappeared completely. I feel great! Thank you so much!
Lisa
1 person likes this.
I suffered from neck pain (not unusual for me) and normally use a Melt roller. I didn't take it with me on holiday, but had an overball for pilates. I tried this session and it helped me even more than the roller sessions. I will start combining roller and ball sessions. Amazing, my neck pain has disappeared completely. I feel great! Thank you so much!
Niedra Gabriel
Lisa so glad this work helped you with your neck pain. There are many modalities for fascia relief out there and glad you are taking what works for you from all of them.
DIANA DC
1 person likes this.
Very good routine for my neck, Thank you Niedra!
Niedra Gabriel
DIANA DC YOu are so welcome. 
Game changer for me to start this routine each morning and release have ownership of how to release these hard to reach areas! Cannot thank u enough!!! 🙌🏼
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin