Dynamic Flexibility<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 5224

Dynamic Flexibility
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 5224

Watch this Class
Hi Sue S.  YES!  I am so pleased that this class worked for you. So fun to try new ways to move our bodies.  Take care!!
Manuela Maria R
Hi! Can I use this class in ostheoporosis?
Patrizia P
1 person likes this.
Awesome and really inspirational class.Thank you
Hi Manuela Maria R ,  Apologies for the delayed reply.  I missed this question.  It is difficult to answer your  without directly knowing the client/student.  Generally, it is best to strengthen and mobilize the body for all people.  With Osteoporosis, flexion can be contraindicated and one should focus more on extension and abdominal bracing. Hopefully this helps.  Thank you:) 
1 person likes this.
WooooW--that was amazing! I got out to bed in search of a class to really stretch out some kinks and this did the trick! I would love to be able to do this class every morning before I tackle my day!!
1 person likes this.
I did this class for the second time today and it was every bit as wonderful as I remember! Thank you Sarah for these yummy classes!
Hi Rebecca R,  Just realized I missed your comment.  Thank you for taking the time to write.  I am so very happy that you enjoyed this class.  I pretty much do something like this everyday!  enjoy the ride:)  Take care:) 
Hi AColleen, Yippee!  Love love love that you are enjoying this work.  Take care!!

Sabine S
Dear Sarah, another beautiful Session for my supertired Body and mind. Thank you very much.
71-79 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin