Meditation<br>Bobbee Kellner<br>Tutorial 544

Meditation
Bobbee Kellner
Tutorial 544

Watch this Tutorial
Sorry, busy week! Haven't been on this site for awhile. You are very welcome Kristy. Glad it is helping.
Happy Holidays! :)
2 people like this.
Wow...this was a first for me and I am amazed at how much I really loved this! Thank you for this experience!
So glad that this was helpful. I will be back soon. Any requests?
Thank you for opening me up to this meditation Bobbee. I never accomplished a true meditation before until experiencing this ten minute one with you. I am so moved I feel so balanced it's as if I just had an acupuncture treatment. I would join the site just for this. Much love, Angie
1 person likes this.
Well, I can believe that I didn't see this video before. I love to meditate and it is great to make the link with Pilates.
About the comment of Evie concerning "pranayama", I suggest to download the iPhone or iPod application of Pranayama it is really well done and I love the sound of the sound that guides the breathing and the different levels of breathing (There is a free version and another version that you can buy, they both good)
Cher
I really enjoy that introduction to meditation. Thank you
I'm glad you enjoyed this, Cherhine. It's a wonderful gift to yourself to find time to quiet the mind and love yourself each day.
Wonderful thank you : )
Kathleen B
Wow.. Practicing more meditiontion with my pilates.... loved your voice.. your message... your mantra... so soulful ... Beautiful.
Wonderful meditation!! Wish pilatesanytime had more meditation videos.
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin