Inside Bone Health<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Workshop 577

Inside Bone Health
Rebekah Rotstein
Workshop 577

Watch this Workshop
Annette ~ Since this workshop has CECs, there will be a certificate you can download or print after you have passed the short quiz. All workshops with CECs have this available. If you have taken a workshop without CECs, you can also download or print your Class Tracker which will show all of the videos you have watched. The class tracker can be filtered by the time frame you need. I hope this helps!
Annette
1 person likes this.
Thats great, Thanks Gia..
Brenda B
Great workshop but very hard to watch, there's so much spooling and the image shifts a lot... Had to restart the program several times...
Brenda B
Great workshop but very hard to watch, there's so much spooling and the image shifts a lot... Had to restart the program several times...
Esmeralda B
Hello! I'm very interested in this workshop but I do not know if you can also enjoy subtitles in Spanish for more understanding and use, because my English level is basic.
I've seen Rebecca's classes and I'm fascinated but one that I enjoyed the most was the number 875 due to the translation.
Thank you very much, greetings from Madrid, Spain.
DINA M
Very helpful and informative! I watched it several times through and took the test at the end. Thank you Rebekah! 
Hi I’m interested in this workshop.  It’s fairly old now, I’m wondering ...is it up to date with 2021 recommendations and regulations?  Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Denitta M ~ Thank you for your forum post. I am not sure if this information is completely up to date, but you can check Rebekah's website to find out more information. I hope this helps!
Denitta M - I have to look back to see what I said in this workshop!  Off the cuff, I would say that much is still applicable, especially when talking about osteoporosis broadly and for group settings, but that individually there is much more leeway based upon the individual's medical history. You can find more info through www.buff-bones.com
51-59 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin