Reformer with Heikki<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 1025

Reformer with Heikki
Kristi Cooper
Class 1025

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
thanks Kristi...your work always shines! Also enjoyed watching a really beautiful mover - will refer this class to many clients.
Thank you Joleen!
7 people like this.
OMG! There I am! :) Thank you so much! :)
2 people like this.
Heikki, hi! we´ve met at Pilates on Tour in Venice last December and it was such a nice encounter and now here you are on Pilates Anytime!! :)) I really enjoyed watching this video, I´m sure meeting Kristi personally is a wonderful experience. Thank you, Kristi, for being such a lovely person.. Zuzana (from Slovakia)
1 person likes this.
Hi Zuzana! Yes, there I am! I´m really glad you liked the video. I loved every second of it myself!
And yes! Kristi is awesome!
Hope we get to meet again soon!
Great seeing you on PA Heikki!
OMG! There I am!!! It's been a LONG time since I've been on PA! Thank you Heikki for inspiring me to get back out there! I was nervous!! You are a total delight to know! Thank you for making the journey up to PA!
2 people like this.
Heikki Lempiäinen performs beautifullly. Love this class Kristi and your cueing makes it!!
Kristi, Your cues are clearer with purpose and smoother and you seem more comfortable, even with a great mover like Heikki who is for sure a challenge to challenge! Also, great to have a short class option for days with little time to fit in a full class.
Thank you Karen and Susan! Heikki you are a wonderful mover and so obviously engaged in body and mind. I look forward to reuniting with you in Germany at Lolita's conference next month!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin