Mat/Barre Fusion<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 1080

Mat/Barre Fusion
Cecile Bankston
Class 1080

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I totally understand your reasoning! Thanks for responding! (Feeling a little guilty for coming off so snooty.) just appreciative of your knowledge. :)
Oh Lisa, no problem at all, I am always happy to know what people think, because that is the only way that we as teachers can try to keep pleasing our audience!!
This was outstanding! So challenging from the "normal" Pilates exercises. Thank you. I am in awe of your abilities!
Can I do this. Class with a mat only? I am looking for some good leg work and butt work.
Sheila, yes you can do this with a mat only. It is very good leg and butt work! If you like this one, but want a different one, I have the same type if class that's just a little easier and just different. Hope you enjoy it!
Love the variations here...thank you...love the supine barre work....fantastic
Thanks Jennifer so glad you like it! I think it's fun too...brings me back to my dancing days way back when.
Thank you for the challenging class!
Adorei, thanks!
I am 6'1 and not a dancer, but I love your classes and they make me feel graceful.
I have incorporated some of the movements into my classes and everybody loves them! Thank you, I truly enjoy the way you teach!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin