Stimulating Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1088

Stimulating Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1088

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
You fooled me Sue!
Had I known I would have been gentler with you.
I loved the hands on. I am so envious of Sue! I love the class with a regular student. I would love to see a class with regular students of varying abilities to see how the exercises can be modified up and/or down.

Terrific, Niedra. Just fabulous!
Niedra, I love this class. It is my new weekend special. When I have an hour. You are amazing. I love how you teach and I follow well. It is almost like you see me when my neck isn't long or a need more space. More please and thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Barbara - always glad to read the comments and get feed back about how it works for you. Necks are interesting, we tend to forget about them, except when we are tense.
That was a wonderful class Niedra!
If you ever teach a Reformer class for seniors on Pilates Anytime, it would be greatly appreciated . I'd love to see what you'd do! Thanks!
Niedra Gabriel
Lorraine, thank you for your comment, please expand on what you mean by class for seniors? like someone using a walker? or age wise? it is so unique how people age I would like to get a picture of what you are thinking of when you say senior. I will try to find a volunteer, as I teach everyone ( even a lady using a walker who stopped using it after a few lessons she must have down graded from Senior status.)
Niedra, joining in the discussion. I am 62 (far from a walker thankfully) and though I have been doing Pilates for over 14 years I notice that there are some things I am not comfortable doing any longer, also with Osteoporosis I have to modify moves (which I hate!) but try to do. You are one of my very favorite teachers and would love if you would do a class showing modifications and creativity on some of the more advanced positions.
Niedra Gabriel
any chase of getting you to be my student in a filming session? I will be filming again in November - we are in carpinteria CA - where are you?
I would love to but I live in Central Florida :(
Niedra Gabriel
Ooooh, I was getting quite into the idea of having a teacher with a desire for a type of class being the subject... You should move to California! ( joke).
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin