Shoulder Tutorial<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Tutorial 1094

Shoulder Tutorial
Sarah Bertucelli
Tutorial 1094

Watch this Tutorial
Katarina S
1 person likes this.
Brilliant class, great cueing and love your passion Sarah. Thank you for your new tips for my classes.
Kk
Kk
1 person likes this.
I'm speechless. That was...WOW! Can't wait to delve deeper into "nothing." Thanks so much, Sarah. I really like your style!
1 person likes this.
Wow I was shaking on the first elbow lift, LOVED it so much I did it 3 times. can't wait to share with my clients. :o)
Joanne...I am pleased to hear the work worked for you. Hope your clients enjoy the challenge as well!
1 person likes this.
excelente tutorial.gracias
1 person likes this.
Love the cueing to emphasize external rotation of the shoulders. Very challenging but feels great!!!
1 person likes this.
Love the cueing to emphasize external rotation of the shoulders. Very challenging but feels great!!!
Is this video still available? I'm not able to view...
Hi Karla, It should be available to view. Let me know if you are still having trouble, and I will do my best to find a solution.
1 person likes this.
Karla ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video. I just tried it and it played for me. I recommend trying some of the tips in our FAQ for video playback issues. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin