Lower Body Reformer<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 1193

Lower Body Reformer
Mariska Breland
Class 1193

Watch this Class
Hi Jeannene - which exercise are you referring to? Sometimes I teach neutral, sometimes, I cue to tuck - it depends on my goal with the exercise (or the student's anatomy or issues)
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Look forward to more:)
Fun class! Thank you...I will likely do this class several times to get it into my body.
2 people like this.
I love this class. I really learned some new moves to incorporate into classes for my students. Love the attention to detail. Also great cueing. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Love it. Want to see more of her classes, especially the ones for MS clients.
1 person likes this.
Loved the class Mariska..I am sure Julian is smiling down.. Hope to see more of you...
Thank you all! Olena - stay tuned! I didn't do by MS workshop because that one takes three days, but I did one on neuroscience and exercise for Pilates Anytime that should go up reasonably soon. It has ideas for working with neurological conditions.
Marlisa E
1 person likes this.
I really love this class!! I am so grateful to know that the work on Julian Littleford lives on in the teachers that he has inspired with creative and deep Pilates work that never cease to challenge and always lift above the routine sameness I both crave and resent. This class to me, challenged me and encouraged me to keep my own work fresh, always moving forward into fun and fresh twists that continue to keep solid fundamentals. Loved it!
2 people like this.
I'm with Jen! Bring it on.. 30 mins class on just hips, clams, leg extensions, butt blasters. Lets do this :)
1 person likes this.
Really fun. Love that you teach with humor and not hostility! Favorite exercise is the last one with the foot externally rotated on the box. It would be great if you would give your exercises names. I am classically trained, but I am SOOO out of the box that I am sure JP rolls over in his grave routinely! I like to be able to say the exercise we are doing next and then cue it. I don't expect that the clients remember all the names. It gives me more structure. You refer to the "lower abs" as a focal point for the work out. As that is not based in anatomy and given your amazing cuing and depth in teaching teaser, I like for students to give up the myth. Thank you for this experience.
21-30 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin