Fletcher-Inspired Chair<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 1312

Fletcher-Inspired Chair
Jenna Zaffino
Class 1312

Watch this Class
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you for the lovely compliment Lindsay! It's always my hope to make this work accessible to all ;) happy new year!!
am having trouble starting this video ??
Diane ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble starting this video. I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after doing that, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com for more options.
Hi Jenna, - I love your grace and your humor! Wonderful and challenging class! The Da-Vinci- Saw is such a beautiful idea, and feels great! Thank you!
Jenna Zaffino
Silke, thank you so much and I'm so glad you enjoyed te class and the Davinci Man! That is a piece from Fletcher floor work - one of my all-time favorites!!
pauses frequently and if pause too long restarts at beginning. this isn't a problem with my computer or internet- never happened with any other pilatesanytime video i have watched and multiple people have complained.
Syndee ~ Thank you for your forum post. I am sorry you are having trouble with this video. I just tried it and it played without stopping or returning to the beginning. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player as it may work better for you. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Tiziana N
Thank you for your way of teaching
ML
ML
Thanks, Jenna! I have been avoiding Single Leg Standing, and I will now embrace it (and the variations!) thanks to you! Love your cues.
an oldie but a goodie, thanks Jenna Zaffino I especially liked the cues to feel the breath of the back of the teeth on the forced exhale and giving your shoulder blades to your partner. Will be taking those to class. I'm not usually a fan of the floor seated chair work, but i think you've swayed me!
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin