Challenging & Controlled Mat<br>Norris Tomlinson<br>Class 1492

Challenging & Controlled Mat
Norris Tomlinson
Class 1492

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
^^I second that sentiment!
1 person likes this.
That's one of the best cueing I've heard. Really good class, I regret it lasts 25 minutes only...
1 person likes this.
I love the cueing and especially the variations of single leg and double leg stretch!
2 people like this.
Loved the class! Thanks so much. I teach Pilates in Australia and we say 'table top' instead of 'shelf'. Now I'm off to work and I'm going to use 'shelf' today! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Great class,thanks
1 person likes this.
calm and encouraging verbage, spot on with the cueing and directions and sticking with the goal of the exercise!! I learned so much! Thank you Norris.
1 person likes this.
Really wonderful core workout…combination of very specific direction and speed of exercises (slow) intensified and clarified the work. Great workout! Many thanks!
Notme
Was loving it but kept freezing ...
Karen ~ I am sorry you are having trouble viewing the video. It may be your video player, so if you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

If your internet connection is slow on a particular day, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Norris- wonderful, challenging class for my "wake up" work out today. Love the transitions:)
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin