Fletcher-Inspired Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 156

Fletcher-Inspired Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 156

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
great class...as always!!!!! loved the variation of Mermaid towards the end.....grazie Amy!!!!!!!!!
Hi Miss Paola! Grazie to you too!!
Great session! I just love your cueing! I used alot of the classical moves with my duo class this morning, they were thanking me at the end. Can't wait to do more of your classes. Thanks Amy!!!
Hi Connie......I appreciate your comments and feedback very much, thank you. How did your duo class like some of the exercises?! Let me know!!
Hi Amy, they really loved the classical exercises that I learned in training. Sometimes I get caught up in doing a lot of just different types of exercises with this group because i feel like i need to keep them interested. Bringing back classical was really nice! The class had a great flow. Also they loved the pulling straps at the end, (working quads and pelvic floor), I hadn't done that in a while. I'm really excited to try your spine corrector workout.,.,it's just finding the time! I will let you know when I do it as I am sure I will love it! So glad I tried your class!
Fantastic....I hope you get to take my Spine Corrector class soon--I'll be curious to hear your feedback!
Z A
Thank you once more
1 person likes this.
You are welcome Z A!!
1 person likes this.
There is so much great work to be found in the archives. I absolutely love doing these sessions. Thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Aw, thank you Patti Sack! Yes, this is an oldie but a goodie for sure! :)
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin