Wunda Chair Fundamentals<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1645

Wunda Chair Fundamentals
Meredith Rogers
Class 1645

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Love this class. Well explained, easy to follow, but deep work. Nice example of how to teach first sessions on the chair. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
I learned so much more detailed cues from your class Meredith....Thank you!!!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
As I begin my practice teaching for chair, I will refer to this format again and again. Thank you for providing this fundamental class!
Lucie Bécus
1 person likes this.
This was a great workout - sometimes I find myself seeking more/harder challenges and it was really nice to take a step back and work a little deeper and connect with the fundamentals!
Thank you, sweet ladies!
1 person likes this.
Thank you!! This class was super informative and so easy to follow!! Great cueing!!
1 person likes this.
what a great beginner class!!! awesome, clear cueing!!!
1 person likes this.
I love this class! I don't have much time in my life for exercise so the first half hour of my day is spent doing this class. Thank you . . . And will u be making another fundamental class soon? ??
1 person likes this.
Loved it! I love your precision in cueing. Great!
Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Hey Meredith! I taught this to my class last night! I love the way you broke down Full Pike and Swan Basic! They Got it!! As always your cues are very good! Clear and concise!! I really love the the way you speak to both the teacher and a client. Keep the videos coming! Miss you, Love from Vancouver! xoxo
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin