Challenging Mat Flow<br>Portia Page<br>Class 1699

Challenging Mat Flow
Portia Page
Class 1699

Watch this Class
Fantastic!
Hi Miss Portia! That was just what I needed!! A big dose of BB & Portia Love :) And sooo good to see you!!!
Love Portia's Book, now really enjoy watching & listeneing to her class. Beautuiful flow of class. Thankyou.
All of Portia's classes end up being new favorites of mine, all for the same reasons : creativity, flow, cueing, challenge and fun. Thanks Portia :))
Loved the class, the pace, the cues, added to favorites
what is the exercise called/known by in a z position where you sweep your arms to the sides and up( around 11-13 mins in) I love it !!
1 person likes this.
Hi Rachel Hill - that exercise that you are referring to is a variation of Mermaid. I like the "z" position (or pinwheel) of the legs because you get internal rotation on 1 leg and external rotation on the other leg along with the side bending on both sides to stretch out the lateral trunk. Good all around! Thank you for watching...
Portia
Thank you SO much Portia-i thought as much-I have just discovered you as a student teacher in the UK and wow....I will never log off your classes xxxxx Thanks a million xxxx
You're VERY welcome Rachel. Keep on enjoying and I look forward to meeting you soon! Balanced Body will be in London next April 2017 - you can get more details on the website pilates.com - would love to see you there Thanks for following and participating, Portia xo
Oh my goodness- I will be there-to meet you would be utterly a dream/amazing-my current tutor and mentor, Keeley Craigie from Pure Pilates in the UK, rates you highly and now I see why. Roll on 2017-I cannot wait and am busting with excitement about my whole pilates journey with you guys....x
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin