Myth and Science of Breath<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1771

Myth and Science of Breath
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1771

Watch this Workshop
Workshop very interesting,, very disappointed though that it was Brent's old class, same rep as two/three other of his classes on Pilates anytime.my first purchased work shop and was looking forward to some new Brent..sadly same old same old..when can we have a completely new class from this wonderful man?
Caroline ~ Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed this workshop. The Mat class at the end was not included in the length of the workshop, we included it so there would be an example of how to apply this information in a class. Brent will be back next month to teach more classes and a workshop. We hope you enjoy them as well when they are on the site!
Please do more workshops like this! I was grateful for the information, as I have 2 thoracic herniated discs from an accident. Breath is imperative to my healing, and the information provided was very beneficial to me, and I will use it with my clients!
1 person likes this.
I just took the quiz and got an answer wrong that I think is correct (I passed, so I don't care too much...just intellectual curiosity).

I rewatched, and Brent definitely says (gas exchanges around minute 3), and his slide corroborates that increased breathing makes the blood more alkalinic. Thanks! p.s. there is a typo on question 26...the word "most" should be "must" ...yes, I'm anal
Margy ~ Thank you for catching this! You are right on both, and both items have been fixed. We appreciate your attentiveness!
1 person likes this.
Help! I have watched the entire workshop and it's reporting I have not watched it fully, thus not able to take the test! Please advise?
Laura ~ I'm sorry our system didn't record that you watched the entire workshop. I have updated your account so you can now access the quiz. I hope you enjoyed this workshop!
I have just watched this wonderful workshop, but haven't taken the test yet. Will the workshop remain active for me after I have finished the quiz? I'd like to come back to it for future reference. Thoroughly enjoyed this workshop. Invaluable information for me. Thanks!
Is there anyway to get the handout that the students are using?
Hi,
I am a polestar teacher and have all my principles online and just wandered how much there is in the lecture that isn't in the Breath principles presented by Brent I have already? Don't want to repeat stuff when I have to pay for it!
Many thanks
Jo
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin