Myth and Science of Breath<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 1771

Myth and Science of Breath
Brent Anderson
Workshop 1771

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
i have a suggestion to pilates anytime: what about putting english subtitles ?thinking on people who's english is not good enogh like me...thanks !!
Aloha,
I am experiencing difficulties watching the workshop on the desktop, video keep pausing. No problems on my phone, but screen is small and hard to see.
Hope you can help.
Thank you
I have watched all the chapters but I keep getting the message that I cannot take the test until I watch them all. I did have a lot of trouble watching the videos, it would freeze up a lot and I had to refresh and even restart my iPad several times.  Can you please clear me to take the test. 
Second request to take the test ... 
Valya Karcher
With the studio closed due to COVID-19, I took advantage of a rainy day to re-watch this workshop. Remember Brent's beautiful closing quote from Robert E. Svoboda, Cultivating Prana?
"Breath, prana and mind are mutually and inherently related; cultivate one well and the other two will fall into line. Prana...craves to turn our bodies into havens where we can take shelter from the storms of the hectic modern world."
I watched this WHOLE video over the course of 3 days. It keep telling me I only watched 45%, then it said 55%..  NO, I watched 100% and I would like to take the quiz please.
Hi, i am really sorry to post it here as well as on "contact us"page but need to address it rather urgently please, i am only short of 1.0 Credit for Renewal and i had the same issue the other people had and its only with this workshop, i have watched the whole workshop and some charters more than once but it wouldnt let me to take the quiz
Helen H ~ I'm sorry you had trouble accessing the quiz. I just checked your account and I believe it has been fixed for you through our support team. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble.
Where can I get access to the slides Brent is using? He displays some on screen, and not others…
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin