Meditation in Movement<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 1936

Meditation in Movement
Rael Isacowitz
Class 1936

Watch this Class
I returned to this class after a couple years and forgot how great Rael's classes can be. The class seems basic to me now, but it wasn't that way at first. Rael was one of the teachers who got me involved by showing me what Pilates is all about. And I still get inspired by his insight and energy.
Thank you Brian, great that you see a lot of growth in your work since first taking the class. I appreciate you coming back to it, and still enjoying it. My best to you for continued success.
Amazing class! Thank you very much!!
with every session I realise that İ know just a little about Pilates...You are the one who encourage me and make me keep on going with Pilates as a student and hopefully as a teacher in the near future...thank you thank you thank you Rael...
Cigdem I wish you all the very best in pursuing this career.
Martin Y
That's proper muti! Thanks.
Great pre-Christmas class for me Rael thankyou! Set me up for the day. Can you suggest any additional cues for the front plank with leg lift? Even as a teacher myself I still find this one quite challenging. Many thanks and wishing you the best of health and fulfilment in 2018! Sarah
Hi Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull , that is a difficult exercise for sure. One of the important cues is to not lift the leg too high. The pelvis should remain neutral, therefore the height of the leg to the back is determined by an individuals range of hip extension. Most people's range will be around 10 degrees. I also cue that the pelvis should be biased toward a posterior tilt to avoid anteriorly tilting the pelvis. Finally, focus on keeping the scapulae as still as possible, in a neutral position, with a bias toward protraction (abduction). I hope this helps. Happy Holidays!
Perfect thanks Rael - helpful as always and so appreciative that you take time to answer my comments/queries. It means a lot. Happy holidays to you also:) Sarah
Short and sweet. Always enjoy Raels ques. Thank you
61-70 of 126

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin