Sunset Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2025

Sunset Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 2025

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class! My 14 month old loved this one for sure Always an extra challenge to have 25 more pounds sitting on your trunk while rolling like a ball and during the spine twist! Your class was very entertaining for him and full of giggles from us both. Have a great day!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely love this class Meredith, beautiful breath, flow and control. Challenging!! Haven't used the circle for kneeling side kick, some practice needed before I bring into class. Many thanks for the inspiration!!
1 person likes this.
so much energy, Meredith! Thank you!!
I thank you all for your wonderful and positive feedback. It surprises me to have missed so many...again. Hearing from you all never fails to make my day brighter, and brighter.....
Maro,
It is difficult for me to tell you exactly where to put the ring to make it stay. Sometimes, this assist is difficult for people with long arms...? I would play with it in different places on your body. Perhaps the ribs, or the sternum, or turning it crossways instead of lengthwise...Hope that helps. Let me know. Hope you are well and much love to you.
1 person likes this.
Wow - seamless...such great rotation throughout - loved RLB with threading legs, DLS with cc variation, check in with all your pieces! And your jackknife is a force to be reckoned with!!!! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Stunning full body workout! Love it
1 person likes this.
It was great to do workout with you again. Than you :) Love your short classes :)
Hannah R
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class, just perfect after a long shift to put myself back together!
Love love your calm delivery and little corrections that we can see you make to assure us of your "humanness" despite perfect execution! Post some more, please!
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin