Pelvic Floor Tutorial<br>Leah Stewart<br>Tutorial 2085

Pelvic Floor Tutorial
Leah Stewart
Tutorial 2085

Watch this Tutorial
7 people like this.
Thank you Leah - I loved the complete visual as it provided a more in depth image of this wonderful area of our bodies! The simplicity was spot on and will be most effective for me when I am working with my clients!!
4 people like this.
This information was wonderfully explained! Would love a more detailed workshop for sure! You make me smile Leah! Thanks so much!!
4 people like this.
I love this!! Thank you for sharing! Your energy is great. The book in your hands is fun and perfect!!

1 person likes this.
Leah, I love the weay you explain things as it is so fascinating and easy to understand. Than you very much you are a great teacher. Love your energy.
1 person likes this.
Absolutly brilliant, thank you!
4 people like this.
Hi Leah,
this is so amazing I fond all your videos and workshops on prenatal and postnatal really helpful when teaching clients especially when I have never been pregnant before to understand the physical sensation.
My question: is there specific exercises to work the pelvic floor muscles?
Hi Leah, thank you very much for all your videos. You're a great teacher.
I've got a question: is the pelvic floor work connected to breath?
Thanks
Patty
Thankyou Leah for sharing, I would also enjoy more detailed workshop and specific exercises to work the pelvic floor muscles. thankyou
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Hi Leah - thank you - is it your belief that by activating your pelvic floor helps to trigger Transversus Abdomonis - and that the fibres of PF overlap with TA?
Thank you for this detailed tutorial, love the visual help, "Picasso"!
1-10 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin