Create Power in your Body<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2099

Create Power in your Body
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2099

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi & Meredith!! Great class during my lunch break!! It worked out some of my soreness from prior day workout. Loved the prone swan on box with hands on the frame, lovely!!
Cecilia J
1 person likes this.
Super fast 40 minutes! I feel stretched and limber and energized! Thank you both!
I'm so happy to have an excuse to spend time with my friend Kristi...glad you are all enjoying playing with us too!
1 person likes this.
We get so caught up in teaching that sometimes we don't hear ourselves. Or we forget some of the really amazing cues that were once in our repertoire. Thanks for making me go YES!!! I am more than a spring pusher!
I'm guessing Meri said the "spring pusher" comment Karen because I have no recollection of it... That said, indeed we are all more than spring pushers! Thanks for highlighting it!
No spring pushers!!
1 person likes this.
This has quickly become one of my favorite classes. More level 2 reformer classes with Kristi and Meredith, please!
Definitely, Stacey. There will be more to come for sure. Thanks for playing with us!
I can't get the video to play, any suggestions?
1 person likes this.
Leslie ~ I recommend restarting your computer to clear away the other processes that are running. If you continue to have trouble after trying this, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
31-40 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin